Apparently, you do not have the ability to see frames (or something else is broken). You really need frames to view the Humor section of the TCRC, but in this case we'll just show you a random joke.
Squirrel Philosophy - A Comparison of Squirrel Philosophical Theories in
the Late 20th Century
- Capitalist Squirrels - He who dies with the most nuts, wins.
- Hari Krishna Squirrels - He who plays with the most nuts, wins.
- Catholic Squirrels - He who denies himself the most nuts, wins.
- Anglican Squirrels - They were our nuts first.
- Greek Orthodox Squirrels - No, they were OURS first.
- Atheist Squirrels - There is no nut maker.
- Polytheist Squirrels - There are many nut makers.
- Church of Christ Scientist Squirrels - We are the nuts.
- Communist Squirrels - Everyone gets the same number of nuts.
- Bahai Squirrels - All nuts are just fine with us.
- Taoist Squirrels - The pecan is as important as the almond.
- Mormon Squirrels - Every boy squirrel can have as many nuts as he wants.
- 7th day Adventist Squirrels - He who plays with his nuts on Sabbath, loses.
- Southern Baptist Squirrels - If your nut is a Disney product, you have a one-way ticket to hell.
- Jehovah's Witness Squirrels - He who sells the most nuts door-to-door, wins.
- Pentecostal Squirrels - He whose nuts can talk, wins.
- Existential Squirrels - Nuts are a figment of your imagination.
- Confucian Squirrels - Once a nut is dipped in water, it is no longer dry.
- Non-denominationalism Squirrels - We don't care where the nuts
came from, let's just play with them.
- Agnostic Squirrels - It is not possible to know whether nuts make a bit of difference.
- Unitarian Universalist Squirrels - We still haven't decided if the nuts exist.